Project Corrections / Time spent: I corrected four of my projects. I made slight adjustments to my flyer and business cards. The greater adjustment was to my photodesign, project 3, and I redid project 4, montage, entirely. First off with project 1: Flyer. I changed the size of the body copy (it was too big) and I brought in the text to the right side of the page to be aligned with the image above for stronger alignment (10 minutes). I then moved on to my business cards. The only thing I had to change was making the contact information bigger. The body copy on the front was too small to read so I corrected that and the alignment of the words (5 minutes). Project 3: Photodesign. For this I had to make more room. Earlier my focus (the goalie) was surrounded too closely by the swatches. I made the swatch lines thinner and moved them up and away from the goalie. I spread everything just a bit to give more space in the center to not have it be so cluttered (20 minutes). Lastly I redid my montage completely. My first design was pixelated and I did not like my layout. I chose a better image, a better color scheme and redid the entire design which came out much better than the first (1hr 45 min.).
Message: I wanted to display and represent my work in a professional format while demonstrating my unique designs and personality throughout.
Audience: Potential clients and employers.
Top Thing Learned: Brainstorm ideas and sketch before hitting the computer, and always keep your clients in mind while designing.
Future application of Visual Media: I will push my self to constantly design and improve my skills of all programs in Adobe and strive to change design for the better.
Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic: Green
Title Font Name & Category: Bauhaus 93 (san serif) and subtitle: Angelface (script)
Copy Font Name & Category: Athelas (oldstyle)
Thumbnails of Images used:
Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):