- Description: Applying color in to a flyer layout using an original photo while demonstrating good photography skills and image editing using Adobe programs.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I first came up with the idea that I wanted to promote the sport lacrosse. I developed a color scheme and chose complementary. Blue and orange is what I had in mind which fit perfectly using colors in my original image to fit in with the color scheme. I took a quality photo focusing on attributes such as good composition with lead room. I then went to Adobe Photoshop and was able to edit the image and apply details to make an advertisement.
- Message: I wanted to promote the sport of lacrosse to show any studying at BYU-Idaho that this fun sport is available and enjoyable for any to watch or participate in.
- Audience: BYU-Idaho sports enthusiasts, and anyone willing and wanting to participate in this great sport.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned the importance of a great image. If your image is off, bad quality, or your FOCUS principles don’t correlate with what you are trying to do; it does not really matter how good your idea is because it will not work.
- Color scheme and color names: Complementary: Blue and Orange.
- Title Font Name & Category: Iowen Old Style Black: Old style.
- Copy Font Name & Category: Helvetica Neue Condensed Bold: Sans Serif
- Date and location you took the photo(s): Photo was taken May 20th at the duplex fields in Rexburg Idaho.