- Description: Black and white flier to promote graduate leadership conference.
- Process: First I started with some sketches to get ideas flowing for a design. After some critiquing I was able to use my sketches to help me create a successful design using Adobe InDesign. I created squares using a black-gray scale. This provided the design to be visually pleasing with some good contrast and also by focusing in on using the rule of thirds. Next I focused on good alignment with the text copy and image down to the logo leaving plenty of white space between images and text to be visually pleasing. The logo, image, and text copy were provided for this flier.
- Message: My design is trying to help recent graduates who want to have the upper hand in business, by becoming strong leaders, by receiving useful help from this leadership conference.
- Audience: Recent graduates 22+ years of age.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned the importance of a simple design. I changed my design with squares from originally having a white-black scale which did not look as pleasing as my finished design.
- Title Font Name & Category: Avenir- San Serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Bookman Old Style- Oldstyle
- Links to images used in this project: (Link 1) https://130.commbyui.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/VouantLogo1.png
- (Link 2) https://130.commbyui.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/JuliePeterson-Leadership-conference-business-rexburg-Idaho_7530-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg